Sunday, March 8, 2015

Do Mayapur dieties have life?

Hindus tend to express their love for God via diety worship.   Atheists and Abrahamic religions and even Hindus don't realize that dieties have life in them. This post is intended to open the question about the likelihood of the dieties (that Hindus and Hare Krsnas worship) having life in them.


Kindly do not take my word as it is. Instead experiment yourself to find out the truth yourself, as I do. Look at the pictures and decide yourself(one, two, and three).


I share an email I got in my circle about Mayapur dieties crying in tears. I find the pictures believable as the standard of worship at Mayapur is very high. The people are sincere that fraud and cheating tendencies are at their minimum. The  procedures are rigorous enough that any aberration in how the dieties look would have been caught and corrected immediately.

Instead, somehow one can I see that tears are flowing from the eyes of the dieties.  The full context is explained in the email I got below.


 Advaita acharya and Nitai and all of them in Pancha tattva started crying when HH Jayapataka swami stood up on his foot n began dancing in kirtan....

Sharing. Experience of devotees at kirtan mela

Divine News !! Tears are rolling down the cheeks of  lord Panch-Tattva ...All of us could notice very clearly during Kirtan mela While H.H Jayapataka Swami was leading the kirtan ...H:H. Sacidanandan Swami confirmed ! Gaurangooooooooo!
 

First Agnideva prabhu had dancing kirtan.... then Sacinandan Maharaja had more dancing Kirtan.... then Kadamba Kanan Maharaja had much more dancing kirtan..... After all these ecstatic moments, When Bhakti Charu Maharaja after singing the heart melting bhajan "jadi gaura na hoito..." started singing Hare Krishna, suddenly Sacinandan Maharaja got up and went through the crowd towards the altar which was unusual..... I think there were some other Maharajas who might have called him.... then suddenly i saw huge crowd of devotees near the altar taking photos through their mobile... then the devotee behind me showed me how 2 Maharaja were pointing towards deities eyes and speaking something about tears.... one bengali devotee next to me had very high quality canon camera.... immediately i took that camera, got up at my place and was fortunate to click these above photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment